Pages

Saturday, June 14, 2014

New: Gourmet Beauty Box

If you are familiar with Gourmet Body Treats then you understand why I am so excited about the debut of their new beauty box. There are many beauty boxes out on the market today, but not many have natural, organic, homemade products such as Gourmet Body Treats. The box includes their Tahitian Body Oil, Repairing Lip Treatment, and Spice Soap in full-size and their GBT Bronzing Powder, Hydrating Vegan Lipstick, Glossy Lip Plumper, and Coffee Bean Eye Treatment in sample-size. The subscription is $19.99, and a 30% off coupon on products comes with the box, valid as long as the subscription is active. My favorite product in the box: the Tahitian Body Oil. You know how much I LOVE oils. I use it on my skin and hair. Find out more on the beauty box here.