Pages

Friday, June 13, 2014

Review: Coast to Coast Ultra Soothing White Clay Mask


My goal is to build an arsenal of skincare products that work for me- keeping my skin looking hydrated and youthful. I have officially added this gem to the collection. This Ultra Soothing White Clay Mask with Wild Rosella & Organic Aloe from the Coast to Coast Coastal Collection is amazing! Coast to Coast is an extensive skincare line from Australia whose Coastal, Rainforest, and Outback collections have products for all skin types. The mask is thick, so a little dab will do you. Don't go overboard as I clearly did in the above photo.
The instructions are that you keep the mask on for 10 minutes. After applying it, I could feel my pores opening which, honestly, freaked me out at first. However, that stopped about a minute in, and after I rinsed my face, my skin felt incredibly smooth and my complexion looked brighter. Even with the scrubs I've tried, they didn't make my complexion look as bright and healthy as this product after the first wash. I have decided that this will be my once a month skin treat:)
Coast to Coast Ultra Soothing White Clay Mask, $21.24
Ulta.com