Pages

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Review: Garnier Clean+ Skincare Products

After being scared straight by an old classmate that looks 30 years older than me now, I have been on the hunt for the best skincare products for me. I have taken many of my beauty cues from my grandmother but sadly, I can not follow in her footsteps when it comes to this. For over 60 years, she washed her face with rubbing alcohol, something that the beauty world has made clear to NEVER do. As you read previously, I have found a friend in the St. Ives Nourished and Smooth Oatmeal Scrub + Mask, but I needed something that I could be comfortable using daily.  Then I was sent the Garnier Clean+ Combination Skin Collection .
 
As with everything meant to go on my face, I was initially afraid to use it because it includes grapefruit and pomegranate, fruits that make me break out when I eat them. However, it was very gentle, did not cause any irritation, and it smells AMAZING!

 
Since I do have combination skin, I will also be trying the Invigorating Daily Scrub for normal skin and the Nourishing Cleansing Oil, which I plan on using as a light moisturizer and make up remover. Stay tune for the review!
 
$5.99-$7.99
GarnierUSA.c om