Pages

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Lippy Love 2: e.l.f Essential EX-tra Lip Gloss

 
First off, e.l.f. Cosmetics is one of my favorite brands. They are BEYOND affordable, and have an array of pigments to choose from when it comes to lip colors, blushes, and shadows. I was sent the Essential EX-tra Lip Gloss in Brett and Marc to try.
Brett has become my new go-to red. It makes my lips look 3-D almost, and really makes my mouth pop. You can easily control the intensity through how much you apply. A light application will give you this pretty, rosy sheer color. As for Marc, I was a little scared to use it because my skin doesn't really agree with nude/pink lip gloss. However, it goes on thick and glossy, and, unlike other nudes/pinks, it didn't make my lips look white or like I needed chap stick.
Also, did I mention that these glosses are only $2 a piece?! I dare you to find a lip color of this quality at this price. I assure you, it's impossible.
the e.l.f EX-tra Lip Gloss comes in a bunch of other cool colors you can check out here.