Pages

Monday, July 14, 2014

Recap: Celebrate My Beauty Comes to Atlanta!

Jasmine Lawrence, Founder of EDEN Bodyworks and vlogger HeyFranHey.


Poolside after my interview with Jasmine.


Patrons could get services such as manicures and massages at the event.

My friend Tia, who I went to college with, now works with EDEN Bodyworks. Hey girl!

The view of Atlanta from the pool at the W.

EDEN Bodyworks product display.
 
The EDEN BodyWorks Celebrate My Beauty Tour came to Atlanta and took place at the W Hotel. Naturals had the opportunity to try products and meet the company founder, Jasmine Lawrence as well as celeb beauty vlogger HeyFranHey. While attendees took photos poolside and munched on lite bites, others partook in massages and manicures. I had the opportunity to interview both Jasmine and Fran about beauty, health, and EDEN BodyWorks.

There was also a photo booth and I collect photo booth pics, lol.
 
Me and blogger KiwiTheBeauty.

Me after my manicure. Of course, I chipped my nails doing dishes that night.
 
For more info on Eden BodyWorks, click here.