Pages

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Lippy Love 3: AmazingCosmetics Lip Gloss

                                                              
If you hadn't heard, I was on the hunt for the perfect everyday lip color. Some kind of way, I have accumulated all of these loud, bright colors that are perfect for summer but still not good for everyday wear.  Then I received this color from AmazingCosmetics and fell in love. It's a sheer chocolate color called Susie that goes on smooth and gives your lips this sexy, dark tent. It is comparable to Shock-O-Late, a discontinued brown color by MAC.
This sheer pink is another color that I love from AmazingCosmetics called Lisa. Just like Susie, it is a sheer color that gives my lips just a pop of pink, perfect for everyday.
But these are not the only two colors that their glosses come in. Check them out here.