Pages

Sunday, August 30, 2015

My Fall Faves from Lane Bryant

Lane Bryant is known for its amazing, plus-size pieces, but out of everything in their collections each season, I always look forward to seeing their dresses. Not only are they always on trend and fit to look great on all body types, but they also come in enough styles and colors to fit the taste of all curvy fashionistas. Here are my favorite, new dress from Lane Bryant.   
 
(from left to right)
 

Textured Faux Leather Inset Dress, $89.95
Animal Pleated Inset Shift Dress, $79.95
Simply Chic Matte Jersey Bias Stripe Dress, $89.95
Animal Print Dress with Hardware, $79.95
Sugar and Spice Dress by Kiyonna, $110
Cut-Out Bodycon Dress, $89.95
 
Visit LaneBryant.com for even more dresses. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are wonderful and I want to support continued wonderfulness! That is why I am nominating you for the Liebster Award! Please visit my 'blog and follow the instructions in the following post: https://thisrubescentlife.wordpress.com/2015/09/09/you-like-me-you-really-like-me/