Pages

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Review: NYC New York Color HD Automatic Eyeliner

I am loving these eyeliners from NYC New York Color. The Color HD Automatic Eyeliners come in five shades: Black, Navy Blue, Deep Brown, Turquoise, and Deep Purple. They are smooth and soft, and make it very easy to do traditional eyelining as well as cat and smoky eyes. The liners include a built-in smudger, which is great for blending out eye looks, as well as an auto-sharpener, which helps to create the most precise look possible.
I have allergies in the summer that make my eyes tear horribly, so, luckily, these liners are also waterproof. Sadly, the career world doesn't allow me to play with the Navy Blue, Turquoise, or Deep Purple colors. However, the Black liner is my everyday liner, and the Deep Brown liner makes my tiny eyes pop, which is a tall order.
The best part about these liners is that they are super affordable at $1.99. Click here for more info.

No comments: