Pages

Sunday, August 9, 2015

My Favorite Skin Products

I can't tell you if my skin is normal, dry, or oily. I feel like it can be any of the three at any given time. I often try different facial products to review and possibly include in my daily regimen, but I found the below three to work perfectly on my skin, no matter what condition it is in.
Garnier Clean + Balancing Daily Exfoliator for Combination Skin, $5.99, Target.com
I do not use this scrub every day, only 2-3 times a day when my skin is lacking luster and can use a pick me up. I get dry skin patches around my nose, and this scrub is perfect for helping with that. I was scared to use it originally because the acid from grapefruit has broken me out in the past, but the grapefruit, in combination with the pomegranate, doesn't break me out in the product. It smells amazing and gives my skin a bit of an afterglow.

All Things Pure Cleanser, $35, Pure.Bioelements.com
I use this cleanser daily as a facial wash. It is very mild, and lightly scented. It is made with plant extracts to calm the skin, and I find that this helps me with the redness that I sometimes get around the corners of my nose (I guess my nose is a problem area, lol).

St. Ives Oatmeal Facial Scrub, $3.89, Target.com
The St. Ives Oatmeal Scrub is great for all skin types. It is gentle on the skin, and I use it as a facial mask- applying it to my skin and leaving it on for 10-15 minutes. I use it only once or twice a month to hydrate my skin if it is beginning to look blah. It is my favorite product in the winter and leaves my skin smooth and refreshed.

No comments: