Pages

Saturday, March 12, 2016

Get Your Twist on with Jane Carter Solution Curl Defining Cream

I have used a lot of products to twist my hair in the past. A few of my favorites have been the Cantu Shea Butter Leave-In Conditioning Repair Cream, the Fro Butter with Peppermint Oil, and the All Natural Pudding Souffle from EDEN BodyWorks. However, my latest favorite product for twisting is the Jane Carter Curl Defining Cream. 
I have read a lot of blog posts on Jane Carter Solution over the years, and they have a lot of fans that are in love with the products because they are 98% natural. I am a new fan of the Curl Defining Cream because it is light and it does not leave a residue on your hair. It also plays nice with other products because the cream is so light and it absorbs into the hair. I feel that this is great for spring and summer, because there is nothing worse than using a heavy product in the summer. And because it is absorbent, you don't have to worry about product dripping which we all can agree is not sexy. 
Because the product is a curl defining cream, I find that my curls are very defined once I take my hair down, which helps my look last a little longer than usual. All us naturals know that that is greatly appreciated!
Learn more about this product and other Jane Carter Solution products here.

No comments: