Pages

Saturday, March 12, 2016

Review: Celsius Energy Drinks

Prior to coming across Celsius, I was not really into energy drinks. The only one I had ever tried was Red Bull, which made me feel jittery and made it difficult of me to focus. As you know, I do not work out regularly (although I should), but I do work from home, and by about noon, I have no energy and find myself fighting not to crawl back under the covers. Drinking Celsius, which comes in an array of yummy flavors, definitely gave me a boost and had me operating on all cylinders within a few minutes. The drinks include ingredients such as green tea and ginger, and doesn't drop you like a lot of products that give you energy. Celsius also has a big celebrity following. Jillian Michaels, Mario Lopez, and Khloe Kardashian all swear by Celsius!
Learn more about Celsius and their products here.  

No comments: