Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2016

Review: MyChelle Dermaceuticals Gentle Cleansing Wash

My whole life, I have enjoyed a bright, healthy complexion. However, since turning 30, I have gotten breakouts that you wouldn't believe! You would think that I was a teenager the way that I have been experiencing breakouts out of nowhere! And to be honest, I never considered myself a vain person. I am not one to spend hours and hours in front of the mirror before I leave the house. However, having pimples was making me self-conscious. I found myself examining my face in any surface I could see myself in. Plus, the fact that I have sensitive skin and can't use a lot of the products that I researched that are acclaimed from getting rid of zits only added insult to injury. Luckily, I came across MyChelle Dermaceuticals Gentle Cleansing Wash.
The MyChelle Dermaceuticals Gentle Cleansing Wash is unscented and mild, which is great for my skin. It is free of gluten, parabens, and sulfates, and reduces redness and irritation. It also includes the MyChelle DermaCalm Complex, which is made of Blue Daisy and French Oak extract that helps to moisturize skin. So far, this cleanser is helping me to keep my skin under control, and it is affordable at only $16! 
Learn more about MyChelle Dermaceuticals and this product here.

No comments: