Pages

Saturday, March 26, 2016

Crown Royal Regal Apple Tasting

Last week, Crown Royal had its Regal Apple tasting in a suite during the Hawks vs. Nuggets game at Phillips Arena. 
Crown Royal Regal Apple 
Attendees had the opportunity to taste cocktails made with Crown Royal Regal Apple. My favorite drink was the Crownberry Apple cocktail, which was served with an apple slice. Think of it as a hard version of CranApple juice. YUMMY!
Whiskey samples on the Crown Royal Tasting Mat
Master of Whiskey Ryan Ross walked guests through the history of Crown Royal, then led them through a tasting of Crown Royal, Crown Royal Southern Harvest Rye, and Crown Royal Regal Apple. 
The Crown Royal Tasting Mat
Hawks Girls 
After the tasting portion of the evening, the Atlanta Hawks Cheerleaders paid a visit to the the suite. 
Me and one of the Hawks Girls 
 I had the opportunity to take a picture with on of the ladies. 
Me super excited when the Hawks Girl let me play with her pompoms. 
She even let me hold her pompoms which was a HUGE deal for me. Everyone close to me knows how much I have fantasized about being a cheerleader. 

I have to say that the best thing about going to the tasting was learning more about the history of Crown Royal and what it takes to make whiskey. I also learned that when it comes to the whiskey industry, there are many women at the forefront which is interesting, because you don't automatically think of women when you think of whiskey. The tasting also showed me that I don't do well with drinking whiskey straight. I definitely need a chaser, lol. Learn more about Crown Royal here. And don't forget to try the below Crown Royal Regal Apple recipes.
Crownberry Apple
1.5oz Crown Royal Regal Apple
4oz Cranberry Juice
Garnish with apple wedge

Crown Royal Press
1.5 oz. Crown Royal Deluxe
3 dash (s) Bitters
Top with Lemon-Lime Soda
1 Lemon Wedge
Garnish with a lemon wedge

The Northern Buck
1.5 oz Crown Royal Northern Harvest Rye
.5 oz Lime juice
Top with ginger beer
Garnish with a lemon wedge


No comments: