Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Pads

I don't think I told you all this, but about a month ago I found myself at my neighborhood Target buying some pads. Nothing strange about that, right? However, I found myself perplexed. They have made those damn pad graphs on the back of the bag so damn hard to read that, after 13 years of pad purchasing, I had to ask someone for assistance!
I know what you are thinking: why didn't you just go by color? That is what I usually do. But the whole bag was different, I didn't know what was up. I wanted to make sure I was getting the right kind because, like I'm sure many of you would have been, I would have been PISSED if I got home with ultra thin overnights. YUCK!
Advise to the lady product companies: don't mess up a good thing. I was so irritated, I almost bought tampons! Maybe that was the marketing plan all along...

No comments: