Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Recovered

After that a-hole disrespected me with the dick pic and rude texts about my weight, I felt pretty shitty about myself, so I went on an eating binge, gave myself zits and horrible gas, became a recluse in my room while creating Youtube playlists, and moped.
I erased his texts and just sat on my floor, staring blankly at my walls. I am now feeling a whole lot better.
The thing is, I wasn't really mad at him. I had not known him long enough for him to matter. I was mad that I attracted a man that disrespectful and gross. What is it about me that says to guys, "There goes a girl that I can mistreat! Yay!" And how is it that I just can't tell right off the bat what these guys are about?
Having the teaspoon of confidence I have left consistently trampled on after the disaster that is P is just too much. It's exhausting, and I don't have the energy or the heart to go through it anymore. I know I say it all the time, but no more boys. They are truly bad for my spirit

No comments: