Pages

Friday, August 5, 2011

Tats

Today, I sat across from a young man on the train who couldn't have been a day older than 19. And he had a tattoo of a pair of red lips on the side of his forehead amongst some other scribble.
He had on a short sleeved shirt on but, from what I could see of his arms, they were tatted heavily with spider webs.
I wanted to scream, "Young man, where are you going to get a job?!"
I wanted to scream the same thing in the face of the young pregnant woman on the train in booty shorts with died blond hair that had a huge tattoo on her neck.
I don't want tattoos myself, but I generally don't have a problem with them. I just think that the 90s babies (and it's always them, because they are crazy) need to realize that Lil' Wayne is a mess and quit it with the really, really visible tats! I mean, your face? There is no rhyme or reason to it. I don't even want my local fast food drive through person to have a tat on their face.
Sigh. I guess I am just old.

No comments: