Pages

Friday, August 5, 2011

Rude!

So today, I was walking downtown in an adorable A-line black cocktail dress and flats, headed to a movie screening, feeling myself because I was looking so amazing, when a girl that looked like Lil Wayne is black dress slacks with suspenders and a tie practically screamed in my ear, "Damn, you a bid bitch!"
So this girl happened to be walking with a tall guy and a girl and the girl said, "Don't say that." The she looks at me and goes, "Damn, that is a big bitch!"
Laughter. Walking past me.
These were teens and teens are NOTORIOUS assholes, but, needless to say, there went my mood.
I have come to a conclusion: no matter how comfy cozy I get with myself, there are going to be people that try to test that. Whether it be people I work with or disrespectful little shits on the street. It is just something I am going to have to get used to. I think this whole time I thought it would just stop when I got older because people mature and my true awesome would shine through. But not so. It doesn't matter if you are 10 or 110, people can be dill holes.

No comments: