Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Weiner Pics, 7-Up, and Disrespect

The other day, as I was walking to the drug store to get some change, a 7-Up truck pulled up beside me and the driver said I was pretty, he asked for my number. I gave it to him. Mere seconds later, as I am in the drug store, he calls me. I tell him I will call him later that night.
Before later that night comes along he tests me to see if I am single and have kids. I do not reply, for I am working. He follows that text up, with a picture of his dick. Ladies and gents, the texts the morning after.
7-Up: U there?
Me: I didn't appreciate the picture you sent me. Please don't contact me anymore.
7-Up: Can I pay you?
Me: DON'T EVER CONTACT ME AGAIN OR I WILL CALL THE POLICE!!
7-Up: Whatever fat bitch u should b lucky I even came at u
So what is the lesson here kiddies? For the umpteenth time, I am over dudes! I keep saying I am, but who was it that said that trying the same thing over and over again and expecting different results is insane? Men don't like me, or they see something in me that tells them that they can come at me sideways like this. I can't handle it! I'm done, through. I have no confidence left from dealing with these losers, and it took years for me to gain it in the first place! I just need time to recover and lick my wounds. Then I will order a husband from overseas.

No comments: