Pages

Monday, October 24, 2011

Baby Hair

I was on the train today and saw a mother with her two daughters. All of them were young. The mother looked about 22, the daughter that could walk was about 4, and the youngest one was in a stroller.
Stroller Baby was the one that got my attention. She was an adorable bambina, but she looked VERY uncomfy and angry. I am guessing it was because her mom had stretched the cenimeter of hair on her head into a very tight, oily, microscopic braid. Her hair was pulled so tight that her poor little baby eyes were slanted up to her temples! I could hear her hair snapping at the roots!
I tried to get a picture, but I couldn't get close enough without looking creepy. Just pray that this young mother doesn't rape the child of the little bit of hair she has with her brain pressing hairstyles.

No comments: