Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Ice Tray

OK, so when I got back from LA I had hella packages that I had to mail back to Los Angeles. Why? Long, complicated story.
So I go to the UPS store and was greeted by the two dudes on staff. I don't know their names as of yet, but I have nicknamed Clean Cut and Ice Tray.
I had sooo much stuff to mail off that I was in there for over an hour. It was really a stressful mess. But they were like hella cool and really funny.
So OK, I kind of like Ice Tray. He's cute. He looks like he should have been in NWA.
I saw him on the bus the other day with his two kids. Ouch! I don't know how old they were, but they were old enough to read. The boy had a book. And the girl was old enough to talk.
I am not sure if kids are a no dealer. And I don't know if he is still with the children's mother. First things first- I want to ask him to go to the movies with me. I called the store yesterday and asked for "the guy in the hat", but he was off. I will call again today. Fingers crossed that I don't get rejected.

No comments: