Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Wifey Siting...Maybe

So Friday, when I was coming home from an event, I nearly screamed. I swear that I saw Mrs. Dreads waiting on the train.
My heart was racing, I had to take a deep breath. I couldn't be sure if it was her, for I haven't Facebook stalked her in a while. I just know that she and this lady had similar features.
It felt like this woman was avoiding me, but when you are waiting on the train, it is customary not to make eye contact with people.
It may not have been her because Dreads had a car, so I assume she has one too. Also, they live in Stone Mountain. I am not sure if the train goes all the way out there. And, she has eight kids and there were no kids with this lady. I can't imagine a woman with that many kids being able to go anywhere without one of them.
Whether it was her or not, it was still scary. Man, I hope to never put myself in this situation ever again. It's too much.

No comments: