Pages

Friday, February 3, 2012

Holls and Connie: A Conversation in Texts

In the middle of the night, I had a menstrual sneak attack. Sigh. So I was already annoyed. Imagine my attitude when I rolled over and saw the first of several texts from Connie at like 2 am. Eye. Roll. Ladies and gentlemen, I call this Holls and Connie: A Conversation in Texts. Please excuse any misspellings or grammatical no-nos to us practically texting in our sleep!

Connie (2:14AM): Do me a favor don't the cut the heat to 80 degrees my bill is going up do you remember when you did not want me messing with the air conditioner im asking to please give the same respect mam and also don't sit in the dining chairs please they cost way to much even if you don't sit on the chairs like that I'd perfer you to only sit on that bench please and back to the heat if you are going to cut it on cut the heat to 70 degrees please thank you. Holly's note: sure, I asked her to keep the air off, but she still ran that damn fan 24/7 which ran up the electricity which is the bill I pay!

Holly (3:16AM): I haven't sat in your dining room chairs since like FOREVER, lol! Sure, I will leave your heat at 80, no prob. Also, can you turn off your hearter and lights while your gone and take your male guests with you when you leave for the day? It is startling to me when I think I am here alone and a man Ive never seen before leaves your room to pee. Luckily I figured you were just disregarding another one of my requests and didn't call the police.

Connie (3:26AM) Lol but I thought you knew him at least Holly's note: why would I know her beaus? Why would I want to? and I went up the street hell I did not know the big dummie was up I thought you were in the bathroom and mam you did not talk to me about me leaving anyone here by themselves but any way thank you for not sitting in my chairs and keeping the heat down.

Connie (3:31AM): That's 70 degrees that you can it down and I only you because you told to stop yelling cutting an ass and if the light was on and you did not like it then say s something to me about it i will not know unless you tell me. Holly's note: I have to tell you it's stupid to have on your lights all night and during the day? THE SUN IS OUT!

Connie (3:52) You know you don't have to live here next year because everything I do in your mind is a problem and I really don't understand why you would live with a person that you clearly don't like and have respect for as a person make this your last lease with my mother why stay where you are not happy, you communication comes off as if you are bothered the only thing that I ask is to  clean up and talk to me if you feel like there is a problem because at the end of the day you stay here for right now whatever problem is you need to talk to me and not my mother because more than likey i have already ler her know about i have done so it is best to talk to me if you have a problem with what im doing and toak to me and don't talk at me Holly's note: Her mother doesn't know half the stuff she does, please! Would you tell your mom you did five different dudes in a week? I wouldn't, but then again, I am working with a full set of marbles and have dignity.

Holly (4:25AM) This is silly. Again, I told you I was going to be talking to your mother because I was tired of you disrespecting me and because she is my landlord. And you said that that was fine. As far as leaving strangers here, y should I have to tell you that's a problem?! Would you want me leaving random and questionable folks alone with you for hours? Again, silly. If it happens again I wont tell your mom, I will tell the police because, as far as I am concerned, anyone who is here when you and Audra are gone is an intruder. And you dont have to worry about me being here another year sweets. THAT IS A PROMISE:) Your overall disrespect and disregard for my feelings has shown me you don't want me around. Find someone else you can sucker into paying more than you to live here when its "your house". Tell me how that goes. I feel we r clear on each others feelings. I will only be communicating with you when absolutely necessary.

Connie (4:34AM): Well, you still need to let me know if the lights are on in my room so that I can cut them off and as disrespect goes you done it as well and disregard me so dont sound like theres a problem thank you for moving out too

Holly (4:45AM) LOLOLOL! No problemo. Maybe after you get that first 300 dollar power bill you will be more appreciative of my contribution to this place, but I doubt it. Nor do I car. Enjoy the rest of your day.

Connie (4:47AM) Yea ok nite dear
Connie ( 4: 47AM) Im sorry dear

Holly (4:59AM) Don't be sorry girl! Its all good. As you know, my lease is up in September. We don't have to communicate past them.

Whoever said you don't know a person until you live with them was right! I grew up with this girl and had no idea she was...CRAZY! When I don't feel like I'm living in hell, I feel like I'm living in a brothel! If I could make moonshine and roll joints there would be a possible business venture in this place! Stay tuned for posts on my apartment hunt. Knowing me and my budget, I know this will be a hilarious nightmare.