Pages

Saturday, February 11, 2012

The VDay Plan

Valentine's Day is coming up, and I am determined not to be a Vday Victim. I will not be depressed. I will not be sad. And I also will not be that single person out on the world's most important couple's day eating alone, pretending not to be effected. I am mailing out Vday cards to the homies, I am excited to buy all the candy I can on the 15th when it goes on sale, and I will probably change the date on my computer and phone to the day before so I think it is the 13th and not the 14th. I have found, after YEARS of inactive Vdays, that the best way to participate in the holiday is to pretend that it doesn't exist. Aside from sending out the cards. I just really like sending out cards. Is this scary and pathetic? Ab.So.Lute.Ly. But I have to cope! My deadline for work is next week, and I don't have time to be sad and depressed. Mind over matter.