Pages

Saturday, February 11, 2012

P and the New Beau

So P has a beau. And yes, he always has a beau. But this one he wants to marry. SIGH. I have spent the past few nights listening to him sound like Holly, talking about someone he likes that isn't attainable at the moment. I wish someone would have mercy on me and just kick me off the top of something high. Lauren asked me a good question: why do I even talk to him about this if I can't handle it? Why am I putting myself through this? Well, other than apparently liking being hurt, I figure I need to get all my convos in with him before he gets hitched and I never hear from him again. I mean, enough! How long does it take to FULLY get over someone? It has been 5 YEARS! I don't like him as much as I did in the beginning, true that, but there is still like residue there. What if it's always there? Ewww! I really don't want this to be on my mind when I am like 40.