Pages

Monday, November 20, 2023

Sugar Mama Era

My good girlfriend Leah called me last night to update me on her love life. She is currently dating a much younger man. She was actually dating two much younger men, but she had to let one of them go because they were not acting right. She texted me the young man's picture and he is handsome, but he also looks like a baby about the face. Listening to her talk about him, he sounded nice, but I don't think that going younger is my scene. If going to homecoming and being around the current students taught me anything, it is that I am old and do not find anything about the next generation relatable or attractive. I am a very low energy person and when I think of a younger man, I see him acting like my 5-year-old nephew, running around the house at full speed before he accidentally breaks something. And that sounds like a nightmare. I am broken enough. 

No comments: