Pages

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Gross! 2

Yet another conversation in texts.
Curious: Wat up sexy are u free to talk
Me: Yes, call me
Curious: It would be nice to be thought of or called sometime
Me: (No response)
Ok, first off, it is sad that I am still communicating with this clown after his little sexting stunt. Apparently, he could not tell by my unresponsiveness to it that that bothered me. But furthermore, why do the few and far between guys that I talk to try to put me in a position to court them? Again, am I not the girl?! Yes, I am a feminist, but there are some rules that are unchangeable. Boys initiate. That's what my grandma told me, and that is the rule that I live by. Point blank: we both can't be the female. If it bugs you to have to show interest, why should I?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please leave this fool alone. He's full of emotional games and you play right along...