Pages

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Drained!

Lately, I have just been feeling like everyone wants to just take, take, take from me. People have it all wrong. Being a giver, not baring children and bleeding once a month, is woman's lot in life. But unlike cramps, it seems like people's demands on my resources and on me is just never ending. Lately, I have just wanted to turn off my phone and put a pillow over my head. It's like EVERY PHONE CALL is a demand on me.
My brother, Cass, is begging me for my beloved, yet out of commission, E-Machine to rip apart and try to put back together based on a book he checked out in the library! I am spiritually connected to this computer! But does he care? Not really. My youngest brother, Anthony, wants me to help him start a wrestling blog. My sister just consistently wants my attention. My mom wants money. My job wants my soul and strangers on the train want my vagina. ENOUGH! I wish my grandma was of sound mind so I could ask her how she dealt with EVERYONE wanting something from her ALL THE TIME. I know I did, and expected her to come through, every time, no questions asked, and she did. I feel like teaching me how to deal with girl stress is something I should have been taught in health. You know, something I could use, other than how to put on a pantie liner, something I never use.
Until I can figure out how to deal with it, I am going to do the only thing that I know works- eating vanilla wafers with my phone on vibrate while watching the Vicar of Dibley on YouTube.

No comments: