Pages

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Gross, Gross, and More Gross

Last night, as I walked down the street, returning from the event I went to, I watched my roommate flee the house with one of her random beaus. Sigh.
I opened the door and the house actually looked smokey from all the fucking that undoubtedly took place. The hallway smelled of hot ass and sweaty vag from her leaving her door open to air it out. Rolling my eyes, I was just happy I was gone as to not hear anything,
So, she calls me to ask if I could go in her room and turn off her lights and close her door. Annoyed, I go to her room to do so to be greeted by an empty Magnum wrapper on the night stand.
You could call my a sexual conservative. I have been called a prude. Lauren calls me a Nana. And I assure you, I am NOT anti-sex. But I do believe it is a private act, you know? I should not be able to hear it, see it, and most importantly, I should not be able to smell it.

No comments: