Pages

Monday, November 3, 2014

Fun Times With Tasia

Have you ever had one of those days where it seemed like no one wanted anything to do with you? That was me a couple of Fridays ago. I was just sitting up in my room like Brandy and no one wanted to talk to me! I had to have called almost everyone I knew. I was really sad about it until I got a text from Tasia saying she would hang out with me the next day. 
She scooped me up from my apartment in her infamous Volkswagen Beetle, Bumblebee, and she took me out for lunch and drinks. We chatted about her new job, dating, and just how we deal from day to day with the things that annoy us. 
It was an awesome day, and I'm so happy she was there to rescue me from my life for a few hours. You need that from time to time, you know? Who is the Tasia in your life? Tag me in your bestie selfie on Instagram @hollsthegreat. 

No comments: