Pages

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Giving Me Life 7: Way Better Snacks

As you all well know by now, I am a relentless snacker. So I decided earlier this year to begin looking for snacks that were better for me than the candy and fried junk I was used to. And yes, I found some tasty snacks, but many of them tasted as healthy as they were. This is not a good thing. Then, I was sent tortilla chips from Way Better Snacks. The name says it all! These chips are down right addictive and, made from sprouted whole grains and other simple ingredients, these chips are delish!
I love all of the flavors. Truly, there was not one that I didn't like! The Sweet Chili flavor actually tasted like Doritos, minus the heavy salt and flavoring, and the Multi-Grain flavor will put you in mind of a sun chip. But my favorite flavor was Sweet Potato. It had a soft, sweet taste mixed with light salting that actually made me sing a little while I ate them, lol! No, I'm not kidding. 
If you are a hardcore snacker like me, I suggest that you try Way Better Snacks. Not only are they light and flavorful but, duh, theh are most likely way better for you than what you are eating now!  They have made a believer out of me! 

No comments: