Pages

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Vision Board Revamp

At the beginning if this year I declared that 2014 was going to be the best year ever for me. I was so motivated that I even made a vision board. Sadly, a lot of things happened this year that I had to handle that took me away from my vision.
So, last weekend, I revamped my board, adding additional things that I want to see happen in my life a long with friendly reminders to myself such as, "Don't share your dreams with everyone." In 2015, I would also like to see my creative work published and I would like to purchase a house or at least get a better apartment. 
I'm excited to see my dreams unfold! Have you already started on next yesr's vision board or are you wrapping up your goals and assignments on the one for this year? Tag me your board on IG @.  hollsthegreat. I'd love to see yours vision:)

No comments: