Pages

Monday, November 2, 2015

October Faves

  1. Compeed, $8.99, Walgreens.com 
Do any of you get that heel-shoe situation where you heels rub against the back of your shoes, causing blisters and irritation? Compeed is the solution for this annoying issue. The clear strips stick to the back of you heel and serve as a buffer between you and your shoe. 

     2. LAVANILA Laboratories The Healthy Sport Luxe Deodorant in Vanilla Breeze, $16,               Lavanilla.com 

Deodorant is one of those things that I need but I can not stand. Since I started wearing it as a kid, it has just been a painful journey of irritation. However, the Healthy Sport Luxe Deodorant from Lavanila is different. It smells AMAZING and is aluminum free. What surprised me about the deodorant was that, although it is a natural alternative to traditional brands, it held me all day. No wonder it is an Allure "Best of Beauty" Award winner. 
        3. Mango Butter Hand & Body Scrub, $12.99, NubianHeritage.com 

I can not live without my scrubs, and I have to say that I have found a favorite in the Nubian Heritage Mango Butter Hand & Body Scrub. It is a sugar-based scrub, not a salt scrub, so I find that it is softer but it still exfoliates. It includes all types of skin goodies, including Shea Butter, Mango Seed Oil, and Jojoba Oil. It also smells like candy! This scrub is a winter essential! 

No comments: