Pages

Sunday, November 1, 2015

The Edge Challenge: Bosley Professional Strength Healthy Hair Moisture Masque

When I turned 30 last year, I noticed two things: my first gray hair and that my edges were starting to get tinky from years of wearing my fro in an INCREDIBLY TIGHT up puff. I can go completely gray if I must, but the diminishing edge issue is a deal breaker. You should have seen me the other day, I was losing it, thinking of the women in my life when I was a kid whose hair lines stared in the middle of their heads! Who can forget that lunch lady that created baby hairs to cover her hair loss by geling the hair from the back of her head to the front?! I mean, I was literally biting my nails in panic! A few days later, it was like the edge angles had heard my cries, and I was sent the Bosley Professional Healthy Hair Moisture Masque to review.
I had heard of Bosley from the commercials but really didn't think it was for me. I mean, I am not going bald. But after reading the ingredients, there is some good stuff in their products that I feel my hair needs like mango, Shea, and avocado butters. It is also contains red wine extract and is safe for color treated hair. So I am putting the masque to the challenge of edge rescue. It is all about preventative measures after all before I wake up at 33 with a Little Edie Beale Grey Gardens situation on my hands...not that Edie wasn't fly!  Stay tuned for the results! 
Drew Barrymore as Little Edie Beale from HBO's 'Grey Gardens. 

No comments: