Pages

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Review: Dove Quench Absolute Shampoo and Conditioner

Many curly girls say that the hardest thing about having curls is finding the right hair style, but for me, the hardest thing about being a girl with curls has been finding the right products. Fans of this blog will tell you that I have essentially tried everything and that I have my favorites. I am now adding the new Dove Quench Absolute Shampoo and Conditioner to this list.

First and foremost, I have been a fan of Dove soap for years! Sadly, my skin is too sensitive to use fancy, scented soaps. However, when I heard that they were coming out with not only a hair care line, but one with products for textured hair, I was skeptical. I was also wrong. I am in LOVE with their shampoo and conditioner. I am a sucker for products that smell good, and these products smell amazing! Combined, I found the shampoo and conditioner to cleanse my hair without stripping it. After towel drying,  my fro was soft and fluffy.While twisting my hair once it dried, I also found that my hair was detangled and easier to manage. 
The Dove Quench Absolute Creme Serum is also a great product. I use it as a daily leave-in conditioner. It is very light and doesn't weigh down the hair. It also doesn't leave a residue like other serums that I have tried and it isn't oily. It is great for when you just want to pull your hair back and go without a lot of fuss. My aunt has also become a big fan of the serum. We are sharing a jar, lol. Her hair is very course and she is a product junkie, trying any and everything she hears about on Youtube vlogs. She also tends to overuse products on her hair. However,we have found that the Quench Creme Serum is all she needs. It elongates her hair and leaves it looking full. WE ARE FANS!

Check out this adorable, touching commercial about embracing your curls. 

No comments: