Pages

Monday, November 2, 2015

Review: Kesh Argan Oil with Rose Essence


My skin gets so dry and itchy in the winter, that I have found that I need a little more than lotion to moisturize. Last year, I fell in love with organic coconut oil, but I found that it worked better on my hair than it did on my skin. Although it smelled great, it was also really greasy and stained my clothes and bedding. After coming across the Kesh Beauty Argan Oil with Rosewater Essence, I am convinced that I have found my savior for the season.
Unlike the coconut oil, the Argan Oil is dryer and less greasy. It quickly absorbed into my skin and dried just as fast. Kesh's Argan Oil is also very rich, so you only need a small amount to get the job done. It can also be used on your hair and face, although I am only using it on my body. The Kesh Beauty Argan Oil with Rosewater Essence also has a rich fragrance that last all day. For more info on the Kesh Beauty and their Argan Oil with Rose Essence, visit here.

No comments: