Pages

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Men Just Wanna Have Fun

So Monday night, after posting my ad, I got about 15 responses. This was shocking to me, because I did not include a picture with my post or say anything sexual. After I immediately weened out the weirdos and the companies offering me products, I was left with maybe a handful of guys that did not scare me. I have nicknamed them Clay Figures. For you and only you, I have outlined my favorites.
Demetrius- 29: He just moved to Atlanta from Chicago to take care of sick relatives. Loves poetry, which is a plus, but is only looking for "friendship." Sadly, we can not meet up because his car broke down and he is unemployed.
Giovanni-?: Very sweet and to the point brotha. Got my pic, said he was interested and forwarded me his number. Kinda cute, but from his pic, I got the feeling that contrary to the requirements of my ad, he does use and sell drugs and most likely has kids. He may be cool, but if he does not know who Nikki Giovanni is, I am going to have to let him go.
Adeola4523-? This brotha sent me a picture of him in front of the mirror, fresh out of the shower, with a fitted cap and a towel on. Clearly, he has the most amazing abs I have ever seen! But he bears a striking resemblance to Soulja Boy. I advised him never to email me again after his second message which simply read, "Wanna fuck?"
Deshaud-27: He is my favorite. I like him. College educated, employed, no kids. He seems like he may be the most normal right now. From his response, I see he has a way with words. However, I may have weirded him out a bit by acting too eager and asking him out on a date. Let you know where that leads.
Warren-34: I like him even though he is ten years older than me. He told me upfront he is OK with the BG thing, and that is always appreciated. He works for a cable company and likes sports, reading, and traveling, but he looks a lot like Pimp C and from what I can see in his pic, he is actually sitting with his legs crossed in a pimp chair!
S FF-?: Asshole. This guy looks at my pic and says that he is not interested, which is fine. I just don't know how he thought that BBF stood for Single Thin Indian Girl and not Big Black Female.Well, these are the gems that answered my ad; the Clay Figures. I will be sure to keep you abreast of the developments, but if you do not hear from me in a week, clearly one of them has killed me.

No comments: