Pages

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Sorta Stressed

God, I never thought that I could be so stressed out by not really being in a relationship with a guy who does not even live in my state!
OK, so this is the official Sorta Beau update. Remember how I felt like the main barrier in our kinda relationship was that he had gotten some other chick pregnant? Well, a few weeks ago I called him to see what was up and he was, to say the least, sad. Apparently, this baby is not his. She told him this after eight months of accepting money and baby gifts from him. She also told him that she did not want him in the baby's life, and she was gayly taking his dough and gifts elsewhere to prepare for her labor. Shitty, right?
So he was crying and mad and stuff. Of course, I did not really know how to address the situation, seeing that I have never had to ease the pain of a kind of boy toy before. By the end of the conversation, he was apologizing to me for all the drama and feeling sorry for himself. It was a whopper folks. I decided to give him time to figure things out.
Fast forward about three days ago. I called him to see how he was and he did not sound like himself. He sounded like an asshole. Cursing for no reason. Being belligerent. Sounding a bit mad. I literally thought I was talking to another person. He was not old sweet and nice Sorta at all. He rushed me off the phone and that was that.
...Until I talked to a guy friend about the situation who told me he was probably hurt and I should try to talk to him again. Allow me to be blunt: caring about others is NOT my strong suit, especially when they are rude. But I gave it whirl. I texted him the next day, telling him that I missed talking to him and although he got crapped on, I didn't want him to block me out and that's when he did the unthinkable...he exclamation pointed me!
What is that exactly? That is what it sounds like, pretty much yelling at someone through a text, sealing the deal with an exclamation. This is a major pet peeve of mine. I almost hate it as much as CAPs texting. How annoying.
This whole thing is my fault for not clocking out of this nonsense in the beginning. I mean, where oh where is my constellation prize for sticking with him after he did me dirty? Wasn't I being the girl rappers complain there aren't enough of? I have been talking to this dude for almost a year with nothing to show for it. Now his heart is broken, similar to how mine was when I got the original baby call, and nine months of texts and calls gone down the drain. He's got some shit to work through, and I can't say I want to wait for him to, even though I have no other prospects. Needless to say, I sorta won't be talking to Sorta Beau anymore.

No comments: