Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The Abstract

As a 26 year old virgin, I can say that there are two things that happen as you near 30 with a hymen.
First, you get super horny to the point that you act like a tween. Every guy is hot, every dude is doable. And sure, you don't go as far as to actually have sex, but it's always on the brain. I will estimate that that was me from about 22-25.
Now, it's becoming a little different. Now, it's like an abstract idea. Like the moon or something. Like, I know the moon is real, but it's really far away, and I am never going to go there. I am assuming by 28 I will think of sex like a unicorn- like something that doesn't really exist but would be cool all the same.
I don't know if my new line of thinking is good or bad. I can't say. But I figure if I keep going down this path, by 30, I will just be tired and over it and will possibly be able to maintain my hymen for the rest of my life.
Again, I don't think that would be a good or bad thing, just sayin'.

No comments: