Pages

Monday, July 4, 2011

Cell Phone Pics

So my sister texts me the day before yesterday that she is going to text me some pics of herself and that she wants me to post them on her Facebook page. I get the pics, and they are all these weird cell photos she's taken, posing in the bathroom. They put a bad taste in my mouth, so I told her I wasn't going to post them.
I swear, these 90s babies. If older people didn't live among them, they would torch the world just to watch it born. They are nuts! They don't second guess a goddamn thing! Lil sis, if I was stupid, would have had pics on the Internet of her in front of a shower with her T-shirt fashioned like a bikini top.
The Act Now Think Later...Maybe Generation. These are kids that think that Kim Kardashian is cool because she made a sex tape. The people that Tweet that they are taking a shit and expect you to care. I don't understand what my sister is telling me 80% of the time, and we are only 13 years apart! Just a little over 10 years, and she looked at me confused when I told her that the white lady on The Game used to be on "Sweet Valley High" and has a twin.
Cell Phone Pics. She could tell me the Amber Rose sage from start to finish, and still want to put risque pics online. Not with my assistance.

No comments: