Pages

Monday, July 4, 2011

UnPretty

As of late, my attractiveness has been called into question. This is shocking to me, because it has always been said that I am fat. I am fat. But I am adorable! I am totally cute.
And lately, people have been giving me the ugly girl speech about how I have a good personality. My personality is A+ put here is the thing, I am also gorgeous!
People are going to have their opinions. On the bus the other day, I heard a man with no teeth say that Beyonce wasn't pretty. But what I don't appreciate is the way people are trying to get me to second guess my confidence, as if my confidence offends them and they want me to rethink it. Check it, it has taken 22 years for me to like myself, and I am just now regaining my positive self image from the P incident. I am really not trying to feel about myself the way I did in middle school.
Ah people, they are sooo full of it.

No comments: