Pages

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Nightmares

Last night, I had two nightmares. You should know that they are horrible, because I remember them both clearly.
In the first one, it was the 80s, and I had live in a group home with drug dealers, girl gangsters, and junkies. In one scene in the dream, the gangsters were making the junkies count crack on the table. I was so scared to live there, I spent all my time with my computer at a donut shop.
As for the second dream, my aunt took me to go look at some projects that my cousin Stephanie was living in and left me there. I had to stay with her until my apartment was ready, and she kept telling me to not get too comfy, because her husband was coming, and because my apartmet wasn't going to be as nice as hers.
I don't interpret dreams for a living, but I think this may have something to do with my lease being up in two months and me being scared shitless on where I am going to live next on my income. Maybe you know or you don't know, I am MORTIFIED of being homeless. Scared. Shitless. I doubt I will have to live in a box, but my subconscious isn't convinced. I will let you know how it plays out.

No comments: