Pages

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Train Boy

On my bday, while I was feeling crappy about myself, I ran met a guy on the train. He was cute, so I gave him my number. Mind you, at the time, I didn't have my phone, my roommate had it.
When me and the phone were reunited, I saw that he had called me like four tons and sent me tons of texts. This weirded me out, seeing that I had just met him.
The next day, endless back to back calls. Endless texts. And when I stopped answering his texts, he started sending me pictures of himself. Him with his friends. Him at work. Him topless. I'm like, Yikes!
So this morning, he calls me at like 8 am and I am like, "Dude, it's 8 am!"
He is like, "What? The kids are awake."
And I'm like, "I don't have kids, talk to you later."
This was followed by at least three more calls and a bundle of texts, one asking if we could meet up when he gets back to Atlanta and another telling me he has a Christmas gift for me. Sigh. I have been riding public transit since I was a child, and I still haven't learned not to give my number to strangers.

No comments: