Pages

Saturday, December 24, 2011

The Dia Logic

So, I have a girlfriend named Dia who has been single for a long time. And I don't even have the blog space to tell you about ALL of the losers she talked to before she found her current beau. He is literally an answered prayer. She prayed and prayed for a Christian man that would love her an respect her and all that jazz. So, she found one. The issue is that he is a bit inexperienced and can't pick up on body ques on when to kiss her and touch her and all of that good stuff.
I suggested that she just teach him what to do and all will be well. I haven't had a lot of boyfriends, but even I know that men are idiots and you have to teach them everything. She doesn't want to because she feels like he should know and, because she feels like if she teaches him how to be a better boyfriend, if they breakup, he will go out and be a better boyfriend to the next girl.
I couldn't believe my ears! She was pretty much telling me she was willing to be unhappy so that he could be a sucky bf to the next girl in the event that they broke up. Who thinks like that?!

No comments: