Pages

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Come on Curious!

Today I got texts, missed calls, and a Facebook chat from Curious, who seemed really, really eager to talk. I haven't talked to him in like three months, true to his usual B.S. Now, he is lonely because of the holidays and he wants someone to phone cake with. As you well know, I am hella lonely, but I have made a promise to myself not to call him or this co-dependent nightmare cycle will never end! It has been like 5 years. If he wanted to be with me, he would have made an effort. Instead, he just calls me on and off to make sure that he can still call me on and off. I am NOT going into the New Year with this.
10:10am: Sup beautiful, how are u doin I miss u
10:28am: Can u talk
9:10pm (text): Call me ASAP plz
Eyeroll. I already know what that's about. If only I had the guts to change my number.

No comments: