Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

The Case of the Missing Roomie

So a little over a week ago, after Cinnamon came home from work, she sat in my room to get warm and told me that the next night, when she got home, she was going to let me put curl formers in her hair. That was the last time I saw her.
Her clothes are still here. Her stuff is still here. She even bought a little bit of food, and that is still in the fridge (whatever is left of it I didn't eat). She has literally vanished.
She and my other roommate, Connie, work together, and she says that Cinnamon, or someone pretending to her, has been calling out of work. Connie also said that her manager said that if she sees Cinnamon to send her to his office. A few weeks ago, when she was still staying here but was off of work, the sheriff came to her job looking for her. Now she is getting all these weird letters from a law office.
This is strange. Whenever she goes to visit her mom or her boyfriend, she lets us know before she leaves. Connie thinks that she is in jail. Last night we went in her room to see what she left, and it was only a few items of clothes, cleaning items, and the Wii she won at her job's Christmas party. Connie took her pads, and I think we should sell the Wii. Either way, if she is not back by this time next month, we are packing up her stuff and looking for a new roomie, which totally sucks. I liked her and miss talking to her. I hope she is OK...and not locked up.

No comments: