Pages

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Plan B

I talked to a friend of mine this morning and he was scared that he got a girl pregnant. You know the story: while having sex with a girl that he didn't care about, the condom broke...twice. So he was panicking, seeing that the chances he got her knocked up were pretty heavy: her Nuva Ring wasn't in and there was "pre-cum" involved. Being the voice of reason that I am, I demanded to know if he had considered Plan B. They are on there way to the drug store as I type.
Isn't it funny how little oopsie daisies could land you in a sticky situation? I think about the girl. A girl I don't know and have never seen. I wondered if when she laid on her back yesterday or woke up this morning she new she would be being rushed to the neighborhood CVS to terminate a potential baby? One by a guy who DOES NOT by any means want to be her baby daddy and regrets boning her to begin with?
Yikes.
Yet another confirmation that I should continue to keep my ankles crossed.

No comments: