Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Blah

Today I have a crap load of crap to do. Top of the list: my taxes, which need to be post-marked by tomorrow! I have articles to get together, and just a whole bunch of other stuff, you have no idea. And I was pumped to get started on all of this yesterday, but today, all menstrual and such, I have no desire to do anything but roll around on my floor and get my hands on some chocolate. Not to mention I need to some how come up with 7 stacks so my brother can enroll in school next semester. That is weighing on my heart and mind to the point of exhaustion. When I sit up, I just want to lay back down. It's one of those situations that makes you feel completely helpless. I guess I need to pray, but I don't feel like it if I can be honest. God sees everything that is going on. SO MUCH TO DO, AHHHHH! Blah.

No comments: