Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

My Confessions

All day I dream about sex and clothes. I want to smash. I have a crush on a boy I went to college with that happens to be living in Atlanta now. I spend a large part of my day brainstorming how I can get him over here to makeout. Grad school, sigh. I spend so much time saving just to have nothing which makes me furious! I don't want to be rich, I just want to have enough side money to buy about 10 maxi dresses. Is that too much to ask? I really want to smash, did I mention that? I have a bad case of the Babies. Every time I see one, I have to stop and do the whole baby talk deal. I get sad when the baby goes bye-bye. These are emotions I have to monitor before I make a HUGE future ruining mistake. It is becoming clearer and clearer everyday that I am emotionally embalanced, and that is just going to have to be OK.

No comments: