Pages

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Hey Guys!

Hi everybody! Sorry for the neglect, but I have been pondering some of life's major questions: am I meant to go to grad school, where is my career headed, should a girl my size really wear leggings?
My overall attitude has been reflected in my environment. My poor room was so disgusting that I had a nightmare about my closet coming to life and eating me. On top of that, I woke up the other morning with the dreaded pizza face. Word to the wise readers: a diet of chips and off-brand sodas is not good for your skin.
Then, as you know or don't know, I went to The Tribeca Film Festival this past week. I love being in New York. It was rainy, gross, and stinky. I can't think of a place I would rather be right now!
So I'm back. I'm busy, but back.

No comments: