Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

AB Conversation

A: Why don't you talk about Marcus anymore? Is he dating someone or something?
B: I talk about Marcus all the time.
A: Yeah...when he's not talking to anyone.
B: Why do you do this to yourself?
A: Cut the crap. Is he still talking to Maya from Mexico?
B: Don't be an asshole and yes, he is still taking to Kenya from Paris.
A: Kenya from Paris. How obnoxious.
B: Would it be different if he was talking to Georgia from Florida? You just don't want to hear about him with other people which is fine. I just don't get why you keep asking about it if it makes you mad.
A: Because I have to know.
B: You don't have to know.
A: Yes, I have to know like I have to eat or I have to pee. I have tried not having to know, and it has made me crazy. You remember the garage weekend.
B: The garage weekend. When you broke into his garage and slept in his tool case so you could try to hear what was going on in the house?
A: Hearing that gives me chills. Of course I wouldn't be able to hear what was going on in his house if I was buried in a tool chest. The worst part was that I couldn't get in the house to pee or to eat until he was gone and he only left at night. It was a nightmare.
B: You need help.
A: I needed to know who he was talking to, and you wouldn't tell me. Do you see what I had to resort to?
B: Well yes, he is still with Kenya, so no need to tap his phone calls or take naps in his car trunk.
A: Like I could fit in the trunk of a MX-5 Miata. I've thought about it though.
B: You need help. You are crazy, and not in a cute way.
A: Agreed. But he made me this way.